Penji is a reliable graphic design company that offers limitless design services and features. They allow you to request multiple print or digital graphics for your project without having any annoying contracts.
This platform uses AI (artificial intelligence) to assign you a designer according to your requirements. Penji only hires 2% of the top designers to reassure users that well-skilled designers are working on their projects.
Not just this, Penji has much more to offer. Therefore, we’ve made this detailed Penji review to provide you with every possible information about this best graphic design platform. So, let’s dive in.
Quick Penji Review
Penji is a subscription-based organization that serves over 25,000 brands worldwide, including Uber, Pepboys, Reebok, and KOHL’S. This company was launched in 2017 by Jonathan Grzybowski and Khai Tran.
They provide a quick response time of between 24-48 hours. With Penji, you can request unlimited revisions until you are satisfied. Moreover, your files are securely stored online. This approach helps you receive your source files directly without waiting or delay.
How does Penji Work?
Using Penji is quite simple. Once you are done with the registration process, fill out a form describing your design requirements to start a project.
Penji enables you to create multiple projects. However, you can’t activate all of them simultaneously. It means you can only activate one project at a time. The remaining projects will be queued and addressed once your current project is done. This same process goes for revision.
Penji completes your project within 1-2 days after assigning you a designer. You can download your design or request modifications utilizing the Point & Click tool. All your designs will remain saved/stored on the Penji dashboard.
Positive Points About Penji
Using Penji can provide the following benefits to your business:
- Penji has some incredible productivity and graphic output. You can request blog graphics for two posts per day. Each of your posts will be considered an active project and will get 3 to 4 designs per project daily, that is, 6 to 8 images per day.
(Note: Your results can differ depending on your submitted project type.)
- They’re one of the few graphic design providers that offer app and web design services.
- This platform allows you to request distinct designs from three different designers. This approach will help you select the one that meets your requirements.
- In addition, Penji is affordable and has no hidden payments. They have three subscription plans, so you can select one that suits you best.
- The company holds a strict testing procedure for graphic designers. They only employ 2% of the top of all applicants.
- They have no contract policy. So, you can cancel the subscription anytime.
- If you don’t like your designer’s style, just tell their team, and they’ll assign you a new designer without any debate.
- When submitting your desired design information (design brief), you can select royalty-free images for your project.
- They’ve recently introduced daytime support for quick revision requests that reduce long waiting times for minor changes.
- Penji has a user-friendly dashboard to smoothly leave feedback or comments directly on the images to communicate with your designer.
- If your work volume exceeds what a single designer can manage, Penji offers an agency plan that provides two dedicated designers. This flexibility is beneficial, especially during periods of increased work demand. You can upgrade to this plan for a month to meet the overflow in workload and then revert to your previous plan after the demand subsides.
- Penji offers a notable charity program for nonprofit organizations only for $1/month. (For more information, visit their official website: Penji for Nonprofits.)
Customer Reviews (Overall Ratings = 4.8/5)
Here, we’ve gathered some honest customer reviews from Trustpilot. Let’s have a look.
Penji Design Services Review
Penji offers various design services for different needs. Let’s have a look.
Penji’s ‘Pro’ subscription plan includes numerous design categories, such as:
- Banners including website, social media, and Twitch
- Advertisements like digital, magazines, billboards, newspapers, and print
- Custom merch, such as hoodies, pullovers, t-shirts, bags, and hats
- Logos, business cards, and blog graphics
- Book covers, album covers, and illustrations
- Stickers, tattoos, and stationery.
- Vehicle wraps
Further, you can unlock additional features such as web and app design, custom illustrations, and infographics by upgrading to Penji’s team subscription plan. Let’s explore them.
Penji holds a team of expert web designers who’ll help you with the following:
- Design direction
- Web page designs & layouts
- Advice on the website’s structure
- Auto-generated HTML/CSS
- Web assets ( images, fonts, icons, etc.)
They can also design your:
- Home page
- Landing page
- Contact page
- About us page
- How it works page
- Pricing page
- Custom page(s)
- Checkout page
Mobile apps require a user-friendly interface. Thankfully, Penji provides UX/UI design in its premium subscription plan to overcome your interface needs.
When requesting an app design from Penji, the process remains typical, with the only difference being additional information required in the project form. They will ask you to choose desktop sizes, like:
- iPhone x-11
- iPhone 6-8
- Apple Watch
You can also link any of your existing apps or app examples to make it easier to understand your idea for the designers.
Using custom hand-drawn illustrations can make your marketing visuals extraordinary. Unlike simple computer graphics, they’re unique and more detailed. However, they can be more expensive, so sometimes brands hesitate to hire illustrators.
That’s where Penji comes into play!
Penji offers a team subscription plan with unlimited custom illustrations for budget-conscious businesses. However, this creative process can take time based on your request’s complexity.
Information graphics convey your message visually rather than dry text. When submitting your project description, focus on the content of your infographics, such as:
Provide explicitly written text for the infographic
Ensure your information is organized & easy to follow
Indicate any statistics you prefer to highlight
Penji – Subscription Plans
Penji offers the following three pricing plans:
For further pricing details, visit Penji’s official website.
Is Penji Worth Your Investment?
Penji is the best tool for graphic design, especially for social media managers, bloggers, and those who want consistent graphic content and thumbnails. So, it’s good to consider Penji’s offerings, customer reviews, and subscription plans to decide wisely according to your necessities.
Also, check out: What is Penji/Penji.co?